Our engineers are developing a thermal mass flow meter for gas flow evaluation. The 3D model to the right shows what is looks like, for now. We’re looking for your suggestions and needs as a customer.
What would you like to see? What kind of ports? What about outputs? What flow range would you need it for? Would you make a purchase if it was $75 rather than $100?
CLICK HERE and let us know what customizations you’d like to see.
The flow sensor is based on a function of flow speed and utilize heat transfer principle to determine the flow velocity. As the flow passes across the sensor, heat is carried from the sensor to the medium. As flow increase, so does the amount of heat that is transferred. By knowing the heat transfer, the flow rate can be determined from the amount of voltage compensation needed to maintain a constant temperature differential.
- Wetted parts: Aluminum, ceramic, viton
- Operating Temperature Range: -20 to 80°C
- Operating Pressure: 100 PSIG
- Power supply: 12 to 24 VDC
- Output Signal: Linear
- Analog: 0 to 10 VDC
- Digital: pulse
- Current Loop: 4-20 mA current loop
- Ports: ¼, ½ FNPT
- Part number: CTEMFM-
Applications include any that involve gases:
- Air supply to any process would be the largest application
- Gas consumption in a process, gases other than air
- Gas analyzers, gases other than air
- Welding gases
- Compressed air billing
- Medical application
- Device monitoring
- Coolant monitoring
How would you apply our thermal mass flow meter?
Please take this survey and let us know what you would like to see in development of our new mass flow meter.