LPH Series Non-Adjustable Liquid / Gas Flow Monitor — Monitor Flows of Corrosive and Non-Corrosive Liquids and Gases.
- Close On-Off Differential
- Visual Indication of Flow with Acrylic Model
- No Seals
- In Line Vertical Plumbing
- Materials: Acrylic, Brass, 316SS or Teflon
- Confirms: Normal Flow Conditions
- Senses: High Flow and Low Flow Conditions
- Output: Switch Contact
- Kidney Dialysis Machines
- Micro Biomedical Machines
- Laser Cooling Systems
- Bubbler Systems
- Pollution Sampling Equipment
ChemTec is a respected industry leader serving the global low-flow monitoring market for more than 50 years. While competitor products may look like ours, we have a strong advantage over the competition with our unmatched quality, durability, customer satisfaction, and fast turn-around time on both standard and custom units. All ChemTec products are designed, engineered, and manufactured in Deerfield Beach, Florida.